Companies rely on a healthy and productive workforce. Post Hire Assessments help your company reduce injuries and injury related expenses.
The Center for Work Rehabilitation, Inc. uses real work simulation test protocols developed from job descriptions to determine if a new hire can perform the essential physical job functions, both physically and safety, before they begin employment with your company.
What makes us different? Our Post Hire Assessments include:
- Medical History Questionnaire
- Musculoskeletal Baseline Assessment
- Stretching and Warm-up Exercises
- Back School and Body Mechanics Training
- Realistic Job Test Protocols
- Close observation by trained professionals
- Immediate Pass/Fail Status
- Test Report Delivered to You on Each New Hire
- Record Keeping of Test Results On-site for Seven Years
- Monthly and Year-To-Date Statistic Reporting
The bottom line is we help protect and improve your company’s bottom line. With less workers compensation claims and injury related expenses, many companies experience reduced insurance premiums thus contributing to profitability.
Contact us for more information.