Ergonomics is not simply good “PR,” but rather good business. A program designed utilizing good ergonomic principles will result in:
- Reduced injuries and workers compensation claims
- Keeping valuable employees on the job and productive
- Reduced fatigue, improved morale and productivity
- Reduced costs and improved bottom line
Paul Fontana has been recognized as an expert in Ergonomics in the United States. He is the only OT that has been called to testify before a U.S. Senate Committee hearing on Voluntary Ergonomic Guidelines.
Mr. Fontana and his staff of Occupational Therapists are uniquely trained and are ready to assist you in:
- Developing and implementation of a full ergonomic program for the company or division.
- Performing an on-site ergonomic analysis and develop an abatement plan for an employee who is having some problems
- Implementing a train the trainer program
Call or contact us for more information.