This program is an interactive seminar on:
- The anatomy and physiology of the spine.
- The biomechanics of the intervertebral discs.
- The causes of degenerative changes in the spine.
The goal of this educational component is to motivate employees to change potentially hazardous behavior. The Center for Work Rehabilitation at the Fontana Center accomplishes this by:
- Utilizing therapists and their personal testimonies of real life clients
- Building an educational foundation including not only "How to change" but also "Why to change"
- Making the seminar entertaining and interactive
- Eliminating unnecessary medical terminology and focusing on real life examples
The benefits of the Back Education Seminars are:
- They prevent injuries
- They educate employees about alternatives to costly surgeries
- They motivate employees to work safely
Education is the first in a series of tools available to motivate employees to change hazardous behavior. Our back education and training seminars can be customized to meet your needs, from short safety meetings to train the trainer seminars, and performed on-site at your location.